Saturday 11 February 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

I am always both nervous and excited to try new things and this is one of them!  A new blog for Cariboo Gals, for all things inspiring and helpful and with a side of homesteading fun!

The main reason is to make this one less personal and more functional and instructional.

Soon I will be getting MUCH faster internet connection so that blogging will be easier and my links and photos should work ALL the time.

Now, I need your help
 ~ 1 ~ I need you to try out commenting, try clicking links, etc and let me know if they work for you.  When I am on a good internet connection they have all worked for me.  When I'm on a slow day, some don't.  Please be patient.
~ 2 ~ Please FOLLOW this blog, I have some exciting news coming up in March :)
~ 3 ~ Please let me know if there is something special or unique you'd like to see on here and I'll see what I can do!
 A note on "Following"... I know you can follow blogs on Google Reader and if you have a Blogger account.  If you are signed into your blogger account and go to a blog, on their blog the top Left corner will say "Follow     Share.... "  Click Follow and it shows up in your blogger as blogs you follow.  You can subscribe my email to mine as well.  What I am looking for are some Followers and Page Views so I can do more giveaways :)  PLEASE, let me know how you "follow" blogs so I can share the helpful info to others!

Thank You and Enjoy
Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!