Monday 30 January 2012

Lil' girls Orange Sherbert Apron

Last night I finished another lil' helper apron for a special order.  A grandmother ordered another apron to match with the Sweet Cupcake apron and approx. size 2-4.
The problem I had with finishing an apron at night and then delivering it the next morning was in photo taking.  I took these photos at night, and we have poor lighting in our house.  These were taken on the chimney :)





Changed Sweet Cupcake a little to make the neck adjustable

This morning on my way to work, I grabbed the aprons and took some photos in the wood shed again.  The colour is more true

Matching lil' helper aprons


Now off they go!
NOTE:  I will be a guest blogger on another blog from the US in March. I will be doing a Tutorial on this lil' helper apron... always nice to challenge ourselves isn't it ?  Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!