Friday 27 January 2012

3 Little Gals Aprons




These were for a special order for someone's nieces.  They had some favorite colors and I tried to find fabrics in my collection that would work on short notice.
You look, you pray, you look some more, you pray, you cut, you pray again and VOILA ~ this was the outcome!

The first is brown with pink tones.  Shown on a 10 year model who wears a little larger size.


Front side rounded pocket, ruffled edging, adjustable neck strap

Tie neck strap for some adjustment




Little bow and button detail on the waistband

 2nd one was lime green with pink tones and my 8 year old daughter really liked it.  She was a happy model for me.
 Front pocket and 3 way adjustable neck straps in the back with a tie as well.


Loving the way the back turned out with the polka dots


 3rd one was pinks.  I added some blue and red tones for contrast and it turned out very sweet.




My happy toothless 8 year old model!

 These full aprons with adjustments should fit a young baker/cook for a few years.  Made with bright colors, they reflect their personality and also hide little spills and unavoidable stains.  $25 Taxes Included, Shipping extra, local delivery FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!