Saturday 22 February 2014

Little Girls Reversible Apron with Owl Front Pocket


I have been making an effort to use up little bits of fabric collections I have in storage.  The aprons turn out to be as big as the piece of material that was left over, so it's quite fun!
I've always loved this collection with the reds, blues and browns mixed in.  

This little apron had an odd size of material left over that we all thought looked like an owl...thus an owl it was!  The front bib apron pocket is an owl with sequins for feathers.

 Sewing this way makes many One of A Kind outfits.
 Fully reversible, it can be worn either way
 Little owl on the pocket
 Adjustable neck strap 

 Cute ruffled hem

Perfect for a child aged 3- 7 in my approximation.

$25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!