Sunday 9 February 2014

Chocolate & Spring Time Aprons for girls and women

I'll admit that I have been busy with other things besides sewing.  These aprons have been cut out for awhile, but now they have come to life.

Spring Time Apron
 The Spring Time apron is fully lined in yellow and has a pink gingham adjustable neck strap and waist ties.  Some yellow rick rack along the hem and some fancy edging on the bodice make it cute.

 Spring Time apron is considered a girls Large or a Ladies Small ~ $25
My husband says I look like a doll, leaned up against the door!
 Chocolate apron is fully lined, could have wrap around ties or tie in the back.  Adjustable neck strap with pink buttons.  It is made a little wider across the bodice  ~ $25
 Chocolates decorated these next few aprons.  There is still one more to come.
 This little girls fully reversible apron has 2 front pockets  ~ $15


It's been fun trying out my "new" Viking sewing machine and some of it's unique features.  I finally used the attachment to sew a button on!  WOW!  No more hand sewing on buttons.  
There are 4 more aprons waiting their turn to be put together, so I hope to have some more updates on here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!