Wednesday 12 March 2014

Owl Tote Bag Sling Tote

I had a special request to make a sling tote bag with an OWL theme.  After searching high and low in our area for owl fabric, I came up empty handed.  So thank you Google search and Pinterest for some ideas on how to make an owl onto the bag.   Now we're all thrilled with how it turned out and want to do many variations of this owl theme.





The girls want to make these as stuffed animal pillow owls.
The owl is actually a pocket on the outside of the tote bag

I'm also thinking of making the owl larger and just sewing on some straps to make an owl purse or hand bag.



It's scary to try something new, but oh so rewarding when it turns out well!

Added a triple pocket inside with owl material.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I just loved this so cute tote. It looks so cool and funny that brings smile on viewer's face. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!